Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Not able to call client libs from content fragmet in aem cloud

Level 2

Hi All,

i want to load custom clientlibs in my content fragment page but the js call is not getting called.

http://localhost:4502/editor.html/content/dam/test/testcontentfragment  

Raushan_0-1620814063563.png

i am using categories - dam.cfm.authoring.v2

Raushan_0-1620814660948.png

Raushan_1-1620815093852.png

But still my js is not geting called. 

@arunpatidar 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Raushan,

Please try dam.cfm.authoring.contenteditor.v2. This has the editor.js file which gets called on CF Editor.

Respective clientlibs path is available here - /libs/dam/cfm/admin/clientlibs/v2/authoring/contenteditor

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@Raushan  Please try with "dam.cfm.authoring.editors.v2",

You can simply view the html source the editor page, and see either css/js file with /cfm/ and check the category of the file and use the same.

Level 2

Hi @Shashi_Mulugu i have tried dam.cfm.authoring.editors.v2 , but this is also not working. when I am checking js file inside libs , it's showing category name dam.cfm.authoring.v2   but with this it's also not working. is my clientlibs folder location is correct.? please find the libs clientlib attachment.

Raushan_0-1620889840149.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Raushan,

Please try dam.cfm.authoring.contenteditor.v2. This has the editor.js file which gets called on CF Editor.

Respective clientlibs path is available here - /libs/dam/cfm/admin/clientlibs/v2/authoring/contenteditor

Level 2

Hello @Vijayalakshmi_S ,
Can you help in understanding a bit more for this clientlib category - dam.cfm.authoring.contenteditor.v2
I have create multifield content fragment and created an clientlib and category with the above specified. 
When I do a search in CRXDE, I see 2/3 occurrences of same category from /libs and 1 from my project /apps.
My question is - if all the clientlibs with same category gets load 2/3 from /libs and 1 from /apps??

Thanks in advance.