Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

No Version Created in XML Documentation PLugin

Level 1

Not sure if this is the right forum so please let me know if there is a better location. We are using the XML Documentation Plugin for AEM on 6.3.x. We are encountering an issue where topics are created with a version. When we add these topics to a Review Workflow, we get the error described in the screenshot below. Any ideas on what causes this or how we can prevent it?

Thanks,

-Huntley

no_version_created.PNG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Please check if the review workflow is getting triggered or not. Also please check if you are able to instantiate other workflows on this instance or not.

When a topic is sent for review, a workflow is instantiated at the backend and if that workflow is not getting triggered then also you may get the error. Please check the AEM error.log file for the error that is reported when you try to send the topic for review.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Please check if the review workflow is getting triggered or not. Also please check if you are able to instantiate other workflows on this instance or not.

When a topic is sent for review, a workflow is instantiated at the backend and if that workflow is not getting triggered then also you may get the error. Please check the AEM error.log file for the error that is reported when you try to send the topic for review.

Level 1

Thanks for your reply. The Review Workflow is triggered because other selected topics are included in the review. The names of the "no version" topics are listed but cannot be selected for review. I don't think it is an issue with the Review Worflow but how these topics get created without a version. This should not be possible in a CMS.

Employee Advisor
In this case please open a support ticket so that this issue can be investigated and cause can be identified