Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

No SlingResourceType Property created for embedded components?

Level 1

If I have a component and I want to embed another component inside of it with a include statement, then there is no slingResourceType property created for the embedded node. Is there something we can do on the include call to force the embedded node to have a slingResourceType property created?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

It should essentially have the resourceType reference if its a include. Can you share the screenshot of your jcr:content and the code where you are including it ?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Rameen, 

Let's say you include component B in A. When you create an new page, you will be able to see component A and B inside it. But there won't be any node created. for these Node structure for this page till now will be

test-page/jcr:content

Now, once you author component A and B, the node structure will be updated with authored content as well as sling:resourceType

thanks

Correct answer by
Level 10

It should essentially have the resourceType reference if its a include. Can you share the screenshot of your jcr:content and the code where you are including it ?