Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

newsletter selector

Level 2

Hi everybody,

Could somebody explain me why CQ transforms all page links when I add 'newsletter' selector in a page URL?

For eg.

www.somecqsite.com/en/somepage.html

On this page I have a link to an other page, eg. www.somecqsite.com/en/anotherpage.html

If I add 'newsletter' selector, www.somecqsite.com/en/somepage.newsletter.html, then the link above would become like this:

www.somecqsite.com/en/anotherpage.newsletter.goto.html/${userUUID}?target=/en/anotherpage.html

Why is that so?

Can I get rid of it?

Regards,

Danijel

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

It is old soco component [1] & url you are getting is right.  Disable component from felix console as temp workaround.

What is aem version & your exact usecase?

http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/cq/5-5/javadoc/com/day/cq/mcm/core/newsletter/NewsletterTransformerFac...

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

It is old soco component [1] & url you are getting is right.  Disable component from felix console as temp workaround.

What is aem version & your exact usecase?

http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/cq/5-5/javadoc/com/day/cq/mcm/core/newsletter/NewsletterTransformerFac...

Level 2

Hi Sham,

It's AEM 5.6.1. When I add newsletter selector inside any page URL, links which are rendered inside that page have the form with ${userUUID}. The behaviour is: whatever link is clicked, the current page is reloaded.

If I disable NewsletterTransformerFactory component, I will have the same problem until I click some link. After that, the page will be reloaded and links will be "fixed".

Do you know how to avoid the rendering of links in the form with ${userUUID} and goto selector whenever newsletter selector is present in a page URL?

Regards,

Danijel

Level 1

Were you able to find any solution for this?NewsletterTransformerFactory would be enabled once the AEM instance is restarted.