Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

New node property not getting shown to users in prod

Level 2

Hi all, 

i am using aem 6.5 version , in prod i have added a property named “title” to one of the node and replicated and published for users from crxde but this property is not showing to the users . This is not even showing in the json call. Can some one let me know what i am wrong here. I have cleared publisher console cache too. But no luck. Thanks in advance for help!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi all, i have published the property through code as a package and it is showing to the users now and as well in json call. I tried replicating caching and rechecking permissions and other steps which you all suggested but did not help but i really appreciate your time in giving  some valuable suggestions and comments to me . Thank you  

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Itsmevink ,

Looks like replication issue, may be the queue is blocked, disabled or some connection error. Please try below troubleshooting steps-

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/deploying/configuring/troubleshoot-rep...

Let me know if this does not help.

Thanks,

Ritesh Mittal

Employee Advisor

Could you please let me know the jcr:primaryType of that node.

Why did you activate that node via CRXDE ?

Did you activate that node via CRXDE earlier also? Was it successful? 

Level 2

Hi DEBAP_DAS , actually i created the nodes using code but somehow they did not get published , since its prod and needs to be immediately available to users i did not had quick option except to add from crdxe and publish it. But its not working 

Employee Advisor

Could you please let me know the jcr:primaryType of that node.

Do you have permission to publish via CRXDE on production?

Level 1

If you are validating on publisher and it does not exist there then it is definitely replication issue as Ritesh mentioned. 

Community Advisor

@Itsmevink You can try replicating it via http://localhost:4502/libs/replication/treeactivation.html just in check in case the crx/de replication is working as expected. 

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi all, i have published the property through code as a package and it is showing to the users now and as well in json call. I tried replicating caching and rechecking permissions and other steps which you all suggested but did not help but i really appreciate your time in giving  some valuable suggestions and comments to me . Thank you