Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

My query has a giving exception error, an error occurred while explaining the query even getting null data.

Level 4

I have a one servlet call and using that I am executing one query but this query is giving me an exception and I found to in that query I am fetching the devices which having derivedInventoryStatus = 'BackOrder'.

And derivedInventoryStatus property is set/coming from aem catalog drop downfield.

Query: SELECT * FROM [nt:unstructured] AS s WHERE (ISDESCENDANTNODE(s, [/etc/commerce/products/myProject/en/devices])) and s.derivedInventoryStatus = 'BackOrder'

Errors:

An error occurred while explaining the query.
The query read or traversed more than 100000 nodes. To avoid affecting other tasks, processing was stopped.
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query.FilterIterators.checkReadLimit(FilterIterators.java:70)
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.Cursors$TraversingCursor.fetchNext(Cursors.java:341)

public static final String API_DEVICE_SKU_DEVICED_INVENTORY_STATUS = "derivedInventoryStatus";

@JsonSerialize(using = CustomStringClassSerializer.class)
public String getDerivedInventoryStatus() {
return AntiSlingModelHelper.getString(resource, MYConstants.API_DEVICE_SKU_DEVICED_INVENTORY_STATUS,
MyConstants.CLASS_TYPE_STRING);
}

But if I am removing this query parameter (derivedInventoryStatus = 'BackOrder' ) from the query then I am getting complete result but that result having with Property value like this ("derivedinventorystatus": "String.class")

I think it's not a indexing issue, may be I need to update my query? actually, I need to fetch only those result that having derivedInventoryStatus = 'BackOrder'
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @Abhishekty 

I believe this is an indexing issue only. You need to create an index for derivedInventoryStatus property.

Note: you can change [nt:unstructured]  in your query to type of node you are searching for eg: [cq:Page],if required.

you can try below link for creating index: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/deploying/deploying/queries-and-indexi...

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @Abhishekty 

I believe this is an indexing issue only. You need to create an index for derivedInventoryStatus property.

Note: you can change [nt:unstructured]  in your query to type of node you are searching for eg: [cq:Page],if required.

you can try below link for creating index: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/deploying/deploying/queries-and-indexi...

Thanks!

Level 4

Thanks Rohit !!

Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 3.30.28 PM.png

I have create the index and Exception has been resolved now but some how not getting any result.

But if I am removing this query parameter (derivedInventoryStatus = 'BackOrder' ) from the query then I am getting complete result but that result having with Property value like this ("derivedinventorystatus": "String.class")

Thanks.