Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

My Content Section Update Date is Modifying While Updating Other fields

Level 4

Dear All,

I have an Customized CF Model. While creating CF and updating the content it is updating all field rather than particular field. 

For example I have a section called Include Posts and Collaboration Hub in the CF, as shown below.

subnaik_0-1717073350683.png

Now if I am updating any content in the Content Fragment Model then all the section lastmodified date is updated with the same date , as shown below.

Now I have updated include Posts and it is updated and stored in masternode, as shown below

subnaik_1-1717073834458.png

But Along with My CollaborationSectionLabel@LastModified date also updated, as shown below

subnaik_2-1717074021010.png

Basically whenever I am updating any Content in my CF then all last modified date is updating for all section. Is there a way to update last modified date only for section which is to be updated?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, 

What version of AEM are you using? I just tried this, and the properties are updated accordingly. For example, if I update one property, only the lastModified for that property is updated. Can you try testing this without "sections" in a plain CF?

This is working for me in AEM 6.5.17:
1. CF

EstebanBustamante_0-1718113080531.png

2. Updating only the First field in my CF (aka Name):

EstebanBustamante_2-1718113170686.png

EstebanBustamante_3-1718113216418.png

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, 

What version of AEM are you using? I just tried this, and the properties are updated accordingly. For example, if I update one property, only the lastModified for that property is updated. Can you try testing this without "sections" in a plain CF?

This is working for me in AEM 6.5.17:
1. CF

EstebanBustamante_0-1718113080531.png

2. Updating only the First field in my CF (aka Name):

EstebanBustamante_2-1718113170686.png

EstebanBustamante_3-1718113216418.png

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante