Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Multiple conditions in workflow launcher

Level 5

Hi Experts,

We have a situation in which a launcher should invoke a particular workflow only if couple of conditions are satisfied. To be specific, the launcher will launch a workflow iff the node has couple of properties set to true.

This means in the launcher configuration i need to verify weather it is true or not. But in the conditions textbox i am not sure how to use the && operator. 

For example i tried with isDefault==true && isAdded==true but eventually it did not work. The launcher works fine with single condition.

So please let me know if it is possible to use a multiple conditions in launcher config and if so then how?

Thanks,

Jai

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

There is one you way you can try to go for:

Have a third property name 'workflowCondition'

Value for this will final result of above two properties. 

If isDefault==true && isAdded==true 

workflowCondition = true

If isDefault==true && isAdded==false

workflowCondition = false

But you need to make sure you update third property everytime other 2 are updated, else it might create trouble for you.

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Refer [1]

According to this article, only 1 condition is allowed per launcher. Please raise a support ticket and see if they have any work arounds for the same https://daycare.day.com/home/createaticket.html

[1] https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/kb/ConditionsInWorkflowLauncher.html

Correct answer by
Level 10

There is one you way you can try to go for:

Have a third property name 'workflowCondition'

Value for this will final result of above two properties. 

If isDefault==true && isAdded==true 

workflowCondition = true

If isDefault==true && isAdded==false

workflowCondition = false

But you need to make sure you update third property everytime other 2 are updated, else it might create trouble for you.

Thanks

Level 4

Later versions of AEM allow multiple conditions to be added to list when you use the Launcher configuration in Touch UI.

But you could try the following, as this is how it is constructed when you add multiple conditions in touch ui:

(condition 1) && (condition 2)

Level 4

Later versions of AEM allow multiple conditions to be added to list when you use the Launcher configuration in Touch UI.

But you could try the following, as this is how it is constructed when you add multiple conditions in touch ui:

(condition 1) && (condition 2)