Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Multiple components with editbars, only some of them editable

Level 2

If I have multiple components (with editbars in ClassicUI ) on a page, I can edit only a few of them(using the "edit" option and the dialog popping into view).

For the rest of the components, on clicking the "edit" button, the focus simply scrolls up to the top of the page. The expected behavior is the dialog popping into view to edit the component.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

This was an issue with the cached version of the page. Clearing the cache solved the problem.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 5

Please check if the dialog of these components are created properly. Also check your browser's console to see if there is error.

Administrator

Can you share the component as a package to check this? As mentioned do check the dialog for those components.

Where as to add some custom actions to the components like edit etc:- Experiencing Adobe Experience Manager - Day CQ: AEM CQ 56 - Programmatically open a component dialog

touch ui:- Experiencing Adobe Experience Manager - Day CQ: AEM 63 - Touch UI Register Component Action Open Dia...

Also check the error.log and browser console while the scroll up is happening.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Level 2

This was an issue with the cached version of the page. Clearing the cache solved the problem.