Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Multiple Author instances and multiple Publish instances - how does it work

Level 2

Hi Guys,

I was just watching the presentation by some Cisco And Syamtec Architect on Adobe connect. They have multiple Author and multiple publish instances. One thing i did not understand after going through the webinar was How do map multiple Authors with multple publishers? How do they keep the Authors in Sync. The presentation, they showed Multiple authors just connected to multiple publishers. Can somebody explain the particular topology?

Scott's Digital Community: Comparative Architecture Analysis of large scale Experience Manager Insta...

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

here you can check some advice about recommended deployment including how to replicate the data from one instance to another instance. ->Recommended Deployments

this article is a good example of architecture and replication when you can have User Generated Content

-> http://aempodcast.com/2017/aem-resources/aem-ugc-different-approaches/#.WZMDd3eGORs

In addition, it's also important if the instances are under a cluster or no:

Apache Sling - Discovery API and its implementations

CRX Clustering - docs.adobe.com

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

here you can check some advice about recommended deployment including how to replicate the data from one instance to another instance. ->Recommended Deployments

this article is a good example of architecture and replication when you can have User Generated Content

-> http://aempodcast.com/2017/aem-resources/aem-ugc-different-approaches/#.WZMDd3eGORs

In addition, it's also important if the instances are under a cluster or no:

Apache Sling - Discovery API and its implementations

CRX Clustering - docs.adobe.com

Level 1

Hi I have a project in localhost 4502 but that instance is having some bug so I want to run the same project on a different instance that is on port 4504. Could you guide me on how to do it?