Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

MSM Update References-Rollout a page

Level 3

Hi All,

I tried to roll out a master page to da_DK_master page.Please find the screenshot below :

1236004_pastedImage_0.png

After some time(may be 1 minute) it is not getting rolled out and gave a notification pop up in the right top corner of the screen "504 Gateway Timeout Error".

I wanted to attach the entire log file but not sure how to do. So please find the logs below :

jmx.SessionMBean]] ServiceEvent UNREGISTERING

23.06.2017 08:13:09.441 *INFO* [10.128.38.54 [1498198271684] POST /bin/wcmcommand HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.commons.ReferenceSearch Adjusted property /content/B2B_HC/da_DK_master/homepage/jcr:content/par/gc04v3_gridcontainer_1157576207/containerpar_item_1/containerpar/gc08_teasercontainer/cell2Component-gc11/body.

23.06.2017 08:14:24.038 *ERROR* [10.128.38.54 [1498198271684] POST /bin/wcmcommand HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.RolloutManagerImpl Failed to save changes {}, revert

javax.jcr.InvalidItemStateException: OakState0001: Unresolved conflicts in /content/B2B_HC/da_DK_master/homepage/jcr:content

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.api.CommitFailedException.asRepositoryException(CommitFailedException.java:237)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.api.CommitFailedException.asRepositoryException(CommitFailedException.java:212)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.delegate.SessionDelegate.newRepositoryException(SessionDelegate.java:661)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.delegate.SessionDelegate.save(SessionDelegate.java:487)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.session.SessionImpl$8.performVoid(SessionImpl.java:424)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.delegate.SessionDelegate.performVoid(SessionDelegate.java:266)

Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.api.CommitFailedException: OakState0001: Unresolved conflicts in /content/B2B_HC/da_DK_master/homepage/jcr:content

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.commit.ConflictValidator.failOnMergeConflict(ConflictValidator.java:115)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.commit.ConflictValidator.propertyChanged(ConflictValidator.java:90)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.commit.CompositeEditor.propertyChanged(CompositeEditor.java:91)

23.06.2017 08:14:24.041 *ERROR* [10.128.38.54 [1498198271684] POST /bin/wcmcommand HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.commands.RolloutCommand Error during roll-out.

com.day.cq.wcm.api.WCMException: javax.jcr.InvalidItemStateException: OakState0001: Unresolved conflicts in /content/B2B_HC/da_DK_master/homepage/jcr:content

at com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.RolloutManagerImpl.save(RolloutManagerImpl.java:1102)

at com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.RolloutManagerImpl.rolloutPageRelations(RolloutManagerImpl.java:657)

at com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.RolloutManagerImpl.rollout(RolloutManagerImpl.java:491)

at com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.commands.RolloutCommand.performCommand(RolloutCommand.java:176)

Thanks,

Pallavi

2 Replies

Level 10

I assume you are following the docs: Multi Site Manager - docs.adobe.com

All of these errors suggest there is an issue at the OAK/JCR level. I would recommend opening a ticket with support as you may need a hotfix.

Level 3

Thanks for the response.

I actually wanted to know if MSM update reference configurations  supports in case of large content updates.(multiple node updates).

Because I tried in 2 ways :

1) MSM Update references - checked.

The above logs came when this configuration was checked and I did a roll out having multiple components with link references.So it consumed lot of time giving 504 timeout error.

Additionally I tried to create a page with only one component , and rollout was successful with this configuration checked.(no time consumed.)

As per the above analysis I feel may be for large content updates it is not supported.Please advice.

2) MSM Update references-unchecked.

In the same page with multiple components,rollout was successfull.

So I assume there might not be any issue with OAK/JCR level.

Can you please help me to figure out the issue.

Thanks,

Pallavi