Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

MSM Lockable Not Working on Coral Textfield and Pathfields

Level 2

I have added the "cq-msm-lockable" attribute to a pathfield and a textfield, when the page is rolled out the lock icon does not display. Is there an additional attribute that needs to be added for this to work?

<imagePath

jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"

sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/pathfield"

fieldLabel="Roll-up Image Path"

fieldDescription="Image to be used in roll-up components such as the Page Roll-up. Recommend 3:4, min size 304 by 228"

rootPath="/content/dam"

cq:showOnCreate="{Boolean}true"

cq-msm-lockable="rollupImagePath"

name="./rollupImagePath"/>

<imageAltText

sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/textfield"

fieldLabel="Roll-up Image Alt Text"

fieldDescription="Image alt text when page is referenced in roll-up components."

cq-msm-lockable="rollupImageAltText"

name="./rollupImageAltText"/>

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

What is the AEM version you use with service packs? I had seen on some version the chain icon is not displayed when sling resource type is granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/textfield however When granite/ui/components/foundation/form/textfield is used, the issue is not there. Is it same what you see at your end, than possibly get in touch with support.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Can you try with granite:data

<granite:data

cq-msm-lockable="./rollupImageAltText"/>

/>

Arun Patidar

Correct answer by
Employee

What is the AEM version you use with service packs? I had seen on some version the chain icon is not displayed when sling resource type is granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/textfield however When granite/ui/components/foundation/form/textfield is used, the issue is not there. Is it same what you see at your end, than possibly get in touch with support.

Level 2

I added the following and it worked.

<imagePath

sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/pathfield"

fieldDescription="Image to be used in roll-up components such as the Page Roll-up. Recommend 3:4, min size 304 by 228"

fieldLabel="Roll-up Image Path"

name="./rollupImagePath"

rootPath="/content/dam">

<granite:data

cq-msm-lockable="rollupImagePath"/>

</imagePath>

Level 10

Thanks for the update. Happy to hear you got this working.

Community Advisor

The way data attributes used to be created by Coral2 UI components has been changed in coral3 UI. That is causing problems.

So creating data attribute with Granite/Coral3 components, granite:data node has to be created with data attribute properties

Common Attributes — Granite UI 1.0 documentation

Arun Patidar