Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Moving Service from one bundle to another bundle breaks the service wiring

Level 2

The issue happens when i move a service from one bundle to another new bundle

• I moved one of the service from bundle aem-core-bundle to bundle aem-core-pim-connector.
  • And then i refer to that service in a servlet in aem-core-bundle using scr annotation.

@Reference

• This breaks the wiring of the service and the servlet path in which i am referring to this moved service is not visible to the component anymore.

The only error i see during the build is:

29.12.2015 11:41:53.345 ERROR [OsgiInstallerImpl] com.pearson.aem.aem-core-bundle [com.pearson.aem.aemcore.services.content.impl.ContentServicesServiceImpl(1944)] The deactivate method has thrown an exception (java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance of org/apache/felix/framework/BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoaderJava5) previously initiated loading for a different type with name "javax/ws/rs/client/Client").

java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance of org/apache/felix/framework/BundleWiringImpl$BundleClassLoaderJava5) previously initiated loading for a different type with name "javax/ws/rs/client/Client"

I have already added dependency for aem-core-pim-connector in aem-core-bundle and both the bundle starts up completely fine.

0 Replies