Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Missing refresh token. Please ensure that the 'refresh_token' scope is activated for your connected app in Salesforce.

Level 1

I'm trying to follow the tutorial for the salesforce CRM integration with AEM 6.3. Integrating with Salesforce

but I'm getting an expected result when click on connect:

Missing refresh token. Please ensure that the 'refresh_token' scope is activated for your connected app in Salesforce.

Nothing more interesting in the log files (set to debug) :

03.10.2018 10:14:37.314 *INFO* [sling-default-868-com.day.cq.replication.impl.ReverseReplicator.4160] com.adobe.granite.repository Service [7500, [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.api.jmx.SessionMBean]] ServiceEvent UNREGISTERING 03.10.2018 10:14:43.057 *INFO* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1538558082843] GET /libs/mcm/salesforce/customer.json HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.cq.mcm.salesforce.SalesforceClient ErrorCode not found meaning success hence ignoring exception  03.10.2018 10:15:52.004 *INFO* [oak-repository-executor-1] com.adobe.granite.repository Service [7501, [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.api.jmx.SessionMBean]] ServiceEvent REGISTERED 0

Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 10.21.48.png

Any insight?

Thanks,

Thomas

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Thomas,

Not an AEM issue.

Kindly check the settings you have on your salesforce system, session timeout for an access token can be configured in Salesforce from Setup by entering Session Settings in the Quick Find box, then selecting Session Settings.[0].

[0]Salesforce Developers

Regards,

Peter

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Thomas,

Not an AEM issue.

Kindly check the settings you have on your salesforce system, session timeout for an access token can be configured in Salesforce from Setup by entering Session Settings in the Quick Find box, then selecting Session Settings.[0].

[0]Salesforce Developers

Regards,

Peter

Level 1

Thanks for your answer Peter,

I've tried to change the session length but it doesn't help unfortunately.

Level 10

As peter suggests - issue appears to be on the SalesForce side.

Level 1

Hi Thomas,

same issue for me. If you didn't solve it yet I was able to make it working adding all the in the Selected OAuth Scopes. Screenshot below:

Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 13.33.00.png

Once the app is modified remember you need to wait some minutes before changes are applied.

HTH,

Raffaele

Level 1

Thanks Raffaele,

I've stopped the tests, but that's good to know.

Thomas