Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Migration issue

Level 6

Hi All,

MIgrated crx2 to oak repository and started the instance with datastore and segment store folders.

In error i can able to see more WARN related to below

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23.07.2015 21:15:50.716 *WARN* [pool-9-thread-5] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.blob.datastore.DataStoreBlobStore Error occurred while loading bytes from steam while fetching for id 3afcc19c88519534156fe85adbd77e1963fc042d#16903
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.io.IOException: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.DataStoreException: Record 3afcc19c88519534156fe85adbd77e1963fc042d does not exist
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.cache.CacheLIRS$Segment.load(CacheLIRS.java:885)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.cache.CacheLIRS$Segment.get(CacheLIRS.java:874)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.cache.CacheLIRS.get(CacheLIRS.java:213)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.blob.datastore.DataStoreBlobStore.getInputStream(DataStoreBlobStore.java:275)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.blob.BlobStoreBlob.getNewStream(BlobStoreBlob.java:47)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.segment.SegmentBlob.getNewStre

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please suggest me how to recover this issue> Do i need to search each data values from original instance and replace it here. I think their is some 100 node values are missing,Please suggest what steps to perform for this to overcome.

Also only OSGI console is working , rest if i hit login.html console , getting below error

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

File "/libs/granite/core/components/login/login.jsp" not found

Cannot serve request to /libs/granite/core/content/login.html in /libs/granite/core/components/login/login.jsp

Exception:

org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.JasperException: File "/libs/granite/core/components/login/login.jsp" not found at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:51) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:409) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.java:116) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.compiler.JspUtil.getInputStream(JspUtil.java:847) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.xmlparser.XMLEncodingDetector.getEncoding(XMLEncodingDetector.java:108) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.compiler.ParserController.determineSyntaxAndEncoding(ParserController.java:309) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.compiler.ParserController.doParse(ParserController.java:173) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.compiler.ParserController.parse(ParserController.java:103) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(Compiler.java:167) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:310) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:290) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:277) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:501) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.prepareServlet(JspServletWrapper.java:427) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:486) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:449) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.JspScriptEngineFactory.callJsp(JspScriptEngineFactory.java:265) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.JspScriptEngineFactory.access$100(JspScriptEngineFactory.java:87) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.JspScriptEngineFactory$JspScriptEngine.eval(JspScriptEngineFactory.java:465) at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.call(DefaultSlingScript.java:361) at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.eval(DefaultSlingScript.java:171) at org.apache.sling.scripting.core.impl.DefaultSlingScript.service(DefaultSlingScript.java:463) at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.request.RequestData.service(RequestData.java:511) at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.SlingComponentFilterChain.render(SlingComponentFilterChain.java:45) at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.AbstractSlingFilterChain.doFilter(AbstractSlingFilterChain.java:64) at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMDebugFilter.doFilter(WCMDebugFilter.java:146) at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.AbstractSlingFilterChain.doFilter(AbstractSlingFilterChain.java:60) at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMComponentFilter.filterRootInclude(WCMComponentFilter.java:357) at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMComponentFilter.doFilter(WCMComponentFilter.java:166) at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.AbstractSlingFilterChain.doFilter(AbstractSlingFilterChain.java:60) at com.day.cq.personalization.impl.TargetComponentFilter.doFilter(TargetComponentFilter.java:96) at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.AbstractSlingFilterChain.doFilter(AbstractSlingFilterChain.java:60)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do i need to perform datastore garbage collection???

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

it is recommended to run the consistency and traversal checks, at least you will see if there are any issues by running these tasks.

When you say you started your 6 instance "datastore and segment store folders", did you configure an external file data store?

In the old instance did you have an external datastore?

It seems as if certain datastore elements were not migrated, this seems very unusual. I'd recommend getting in touch with daycare so they can investigate.

Regards,

Opkar

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 6

Also from error.log , i can able to see REINDEXING activity is happening. Can we test the instance after reindexing completed.

Employee

Hi,

what  was the status of the consistency and traversal checks before you migrated to OAK?

Did you run all the maintenance tasks before migrating?

Were there any exceptions in error.log when the instance started? 

Are you seeing the authentication support exception?

Probably worth checking in your old instance to see if a sample of the missing files with the datastore id's in the error log exist.

Did the instance come up after reindexing? Can you post some example reindexing messages?

Regards,

Opkar

Level 6

1.As we are not able to see any errors on CRX2 repository we not performed any inconsistency check

2.Purge workflow activity is performed.

3,While starting instance, we got 1 error releated to datastore file missing,Apart from that no errors and all loaded fine,

4.Login.html, projects.html,crxde,crxpackage, OSGI consoles are working.

5.Welcome.html,tagging,miscadmin consoles are not working,

6.When i hit welcome.html page i got errors as "File "/libs/granite/core/components/login/welcome.jsp" not found"

when i navigated to JSP path , i can see JSP is not present in that path, Once i added jsp to the path, welcome.html page laoding fine.

7.From welcome.html, if i click on workflow , getting blank page error .

.8.In old instance , we not got any DATASTORE id issues

9.Instance is up and running with few JSP code issue.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

it is recommended to run the consistency and traversal checks, at least you will see if there are any issues by running these tasks.

When you say you started your 6 instance "datastore and segment store folders", did you configure an external file data store?

In the old instance did you have an external datastore?

It seems as if certain datastore elements were not migrated, this seems very unusual. I'd recommend getting in touch with daycare so they can investigate.

Regards,

Opkar

Level 6

Hi Opkar,

Amazon S3 service is been used .

So if i configure S3 Datastore.cfg file instead of FileDataStore will resolve my issue?

Actually S3 bucket is configured on Amazon and few datastore is pointed to DS S3 so i guess we got this issue..

In cfg file if i configure and point to s3 Bucket  then  Datastore will reads from the storage?

Employee

All,

After struggling for 4/5 hrs, i found that External file datastore setup is very simple in AEM 6.4

1. AEM 6.4 comes with default datastore under repository to store binary data.

2. All we need to do is, move the datastore to external file system ( outside AEM folder)

3. Once done, change the configuration for  File data store in AEM to map to the new external file system path

That's it.