I was getting a “Failed To connect” message while trying to enable the configuration for MS Translator from AEM
Creating a Translation Integration Configuration — Tools -> Cloud Services -> Translation Cloud Services.
Receiving “Failed to Connect” error while the connector trying to establish the connection with the Azure Translator service.
The below error was displayed in the error.log but the error was not providing the real root cause
21.10.2021 11:06:02.390 *ERROR* [[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1]  POST /services/accesstoken/verify HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught Throwable java.lang.NullPointerException: null 21.10.2021 11:06:02.391 *WARN* [[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1]  POST /services/accesstoken/verify HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.components.ComponentCacheImpl Requested Path /services/accesstoken/verify.servlet is not in available search paths
Enabled a logger to capture the MS Translation Connector logs with Trace level — the error messages are printed in Trace level.
10.10.2022 13:06:56.751 *ERROR* [[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1]  POST /services/accesstoken/verify HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.servlets.post.impl.operations.ModifyOperation Exception during response processing.
org.apache.sling.api.resource.PersistenceException: Resource at '/services/accesstoken/verify' is not modifiable.
I fixed it by putting services here:
It worked but after a while I started getting your error