Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Members as a tab

Former Community Member

hi, can we somehow list all the members of the community as a Tab on home page? like AEM has in groups?

pl suggest.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

tamyr44121582​ - There is no OOTB way to achieve it. You can use Component Extension for the implementation and look of your listing but the api call that returns these users doesn't exist OOTB. This might need some exploration on our part to figure out if you can use one of the existing apis with some custom parameters for the same.
This is a non-trivial task and it would be best if you can log support ticket seeking these inputs.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

What community are you referring to - this community, a community you developed in AEM, etc - please clarify!

Former Community Member

smacdonald2008​ hello. I am trying to set up a community and we need all members to listed on the community itself not inside  group.  As we may not need groups. Would you please help?

Administrator

I have asked internal AEM Community team to have a look at this one.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 10

If you do not hear back from community - log a support ticket

Correct answer by
Employee

tamyr44121582​ - There is no OOTB way to achieve it. You can use Component Extension for the implementation and look of your listing but the api call that returns these users doesn't exist OOTB. This might need some exploration on our part to figure out if you can use one of the existing apis with some custom parameters for the same.
This is a non-trivial task and it would be best if you can log support ticket seeking these inputs.