Expand my Community achievements bar.

Maven Deployment Failing Due to Bad Chunk Size

Former Community Member

Until yesterday, I've had no issue deploying my project bundle using the content-package-maven-plugin plugin. However, now I'm running into a problem where the server sends an HTTP/1.1 100 Continue response and this causes my build to fail. The Maven build output shows the following:

[INFO] HttpMethodBase - Discarding unexpected response: HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Bad chunk size: 
    at com.day.jcr.vault.maven.mgr.AbstractPackageManagerMojo.postRequest(AbstractPackageManagerMojo.java:253)
    at com.day.jcr.vault.maven.mgr.PackageInstallMojo.uploadPackage(PackageInstallMojo.java:267)
    at com.day.jcr.vault.maven.mgr.PackageInstallMojo.execute(PackageInstallMojo.java:200)
    at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:209)
    ... 25 more

During previous deployments, I would receive the HTTP/1.1 100 response from the server, but it would not be a problem. It now appears that the response causes the build to break. Is there anything I need to consider in order to get the content-package-maven-plugin to ignore this response and continue with the deployment?

I have tried setting failOnError to false, however, this does not seem to work.

0 Replies