Expand my Community achievements bar.

Makes uploading to AEM easier, and can be used as a command line executable or required as a Node.js module | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Makes uploading to AEM easier, and can be used as a command line executable or required as a Node.js... by Git

Abstract

Background
In AEM Assets 6.5 and prior, a single post request to a servlet that manges asset binaries is enough for uploading files. Newer versions of AEM can be configured to use direct binary upload, which means that asset binaries are no longer uploaded straight to AEM. Because of this there is a more complex algorithm to follow when uploading asset binaries. Due to the fact that direct binary upload is a configuration, whether or not this library can be used on a given AEM instance will vary. However, all AEM as a Cloud Service instances will have direct binary upload enabled, so this library will work with those.

This tool is provided for making uploading easier, and can be used as a command line executable or required as a Node.js module.

Read Full Blog

Makes uploading to AEM easier, and can be used as a command line executable or required as a Node.js...

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
1 Reply

Level 1

Tried this, the assets are not uploading to my AEM local. I have a standalone nodejs application and importing the package. But the uploading is not happening. It gives me success. But no assets are uploaded.