Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Local AEM instance missing container_jsp

Level 2

I'm trying to set up a new local AEM instance (version 6.5.11) but all the pages are showing up blank. (including the We-Retail pages) I see the following error message in the logs. I've tried restarting and rebuilding client libraries but no luck.

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /Users/stiegjo/aem/author/crx-quickstart/launchpad/felix/bundle527/data/classes/org/apache/jsp/libs/granite/ui/components/foundation/container/container_jsp.java (No such file or directory)
	at org.apache.sling.commons.fsclassloader.impl.FSClassLoaderProvider.getOutputStream(FSClassLoaderProvider.java:287)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I decided to re-build my AEM local author from scratch and the issue has gone away. Thanks anyways for your help.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @stiegjo ,
Can you check if all the bundles are active?

also verify you have only on jre available. If you have multiple, make sure only compatible version is present.

Level 2

All the bundles are active but I see that many components (especially ACS AEM Commons) are in the unsatisfied status (next to reference types). Please see example below:

Reference integrationService	Unsatisfied
Service Name: com.adobe.acs.commons.adobeio.service.IntegrationService
Cardinality: 1..1
Policy: static
Policy Option: reluctant
No Services bound

Employee Advisor

which version of acs commons are you using? Also, before installing acs commons, did you verify the pages were loading?

Correct answer by
Level 2

I decided to re-build my AEM local author from scratch and the issue has gone away. Thanks anyways for your help.