Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Live copy not behaving properly in AEM6.2

Level 6

Hi Team,

we have migrated from 5.6 to 6.2 SP1 recently. We have all the roll-out configurations in place for all the folders and pages. 

we have "Push on modify" in all the locales enabled usually whenever we do changes in English it will automatically drill-down that changes to all the locals but in AEM6.2 now we need to go each and every page to get the latest modifications. It's not happening automatically. When I go to that particular page disable and enable the live copy then only I am able to get those changes. I am not seeing any logs to find the root cause. 

All the configurations are looking good but automatically not getting those changes to all the live copy pages. It's very very urgent. 

Please advice/guide me to solve this problem.

Thanks In Advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi Team, 

@Stuff yes, that right If canceling the inheritance and enable the inheritance I am able to see those changes. 

I am able to resolve it by updating the jcr:content live copy rollout configs. somehow roll out configurations are missed in jcr:content. 

But with same configurations working fine in 5.6.

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hey!

Push on Modify is working for me.

steps I performed:

Go to the: http://localhost:4502/siteadmin#/content/geometrixx and created a live copy. in this live copy I have given Rollout Config to Push on Modify.

Given a blueprint reference to http://localhost:4502/siteadmin#/content/geometrixx/en/toolbar/contacts

Now whenever I am changing any text in en/toolbar/contacts it is automatically reflecting on my live copy page after reload the page.

~ Prince

Level 9

Hi Dragon,

There are some changes in rollout of msm from 5.6 SP2 OR sp3 onwards. To confirm my suspect is correct,  please rollout twice you should see the changes.  Once you confirm I will tell the steps to avoid rolling out twice. 

Thanks,

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi Team, 

@Stuff yes, that right If canceling the inheritance and enable the inheritance I am able to see those changes. 

I am able to resolve it by updating the jcr:content live copy rollout configs. somehow roll out configurations are missed in jcr:content. 

But with same configurations working fine in 5.6.

Thanks

Level 9

Perfect. Glad you are able to resolve & find the solution. You can officially report & we did not get hotfix from adobe since it is one time activity.