Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

List view limit

Level 4

Hi all, how do I change the limit of items returned per 'page' in the list view in /sites.html.

It looks like the default is 40 and we would like to increase that. Is it possible?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

This can be done by overlaying the node at /libs/wcm/core/content/sites/jcr:content/views/list/datasource and change the 'limit' property on the node.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Adjusting the number of items displayed is not a configurable option. This will be a component - a resource type.  You will have to find that resource type and modify it. However, modify AEM scripts like this are not really best practice.

Level 4

I figured that might be the case. We wouldn't normally endeavour to change something like this in AEM but since encouraging our content editors to move from classic to touch, there have been lot of comments about the siteadmin in touch. Most of the editors don't like the way the pagination works (i.e. adds more items as you scroll rather than having links to pick a page) so we were going to increase the limit and add more initial items.

Do you know how I'd find the resource type? I've tried changing /libs/granite/ui/components/foundation/layouts/listview but that doesn't seem to be doing much.

Level 10

I personally have never done that modification. I am not a big fan of adjusting the AEM user interface. However - let me check internally and see if anyone had done this. 

Correct answer by
Level 4

This can be done by overlaying the node at /libs/wcm/core/content/sites/jcr:content/views/list/datasource and change the 'limit' property on the node.