Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Link checker configuration

Level 1

Hi,

Is it possible to configure Link checker to traverse a specific node under /content and not the entire /content repository?
I have multiple projects configured under /content and i want the Link checker to be enabled just for one project. Please let me know if its possible.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

As per my understanding I don't think you will limit the link checker traversing repository in AEM.

You can only configure link checker override patterns however link checker has to crawl entire repo to identify the pattern to disable or enable links.

thanks,

Aruna

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Link checker can be disabled for external links but if we are adding AEM url then the path should have been present and should not throw any exception. For disabling for external links or the internal url is changing the live url , you can use below configuration

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-cloud-kcs/kbarticles/KA-16563.html?lang=en

1. Disable link checking for certain domain
    1. Access the AEM Web Console Configuration 1.

2. Search for Day CQ Link Checker Transformer.

3. Edit the Link Check Override Patterns setting.

Example 1: ^system/

Any external link starting with system will not be checked.  Add additional override patterns to this section by clicking the +.

Example 2: ^

This will mark all links as as valid moving forward.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

As per my understanding I don't think you will limit the link checker traversing repository in AEM.

You can only configure link checker override patterns however link checker has to crawl entire repo to identify the pattern to disable or enable links.

thanks,

Aruna