Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

License implications for large number of registered users

Level 1

Are there any license implications for having a large number of registered users in AEM? I am building a user registration module on our site and am wondering if this is something I need to bear in mind.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

You mean the number of users you store in the AEM JCR? If so - that does not impact an AEM LIC. 

On the other hand - if you mean the number of users who will be using AEM - you should contact your account manager, 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

You mean the number of users you store in the AEM JCR? If so - that does not impact an AEM LIC. 

On the other hand - if you mean the number of users who will be using AEM - you should contact your account manager, 

Level 10

I agree to Scott. If you are talking about your application users then it doesnt matter

If its the number of authors or any other group of users who would be using the AEM instance, then that drives the number of AEM instance you need to use which in turn impact on the license.

Administrator

Hi 

As mentioned by Scott and Lokesh there are no restrictions on your application users.

But for number of authors using the instance, that you can check with your account manager.

Or 

Check it with sales team:-

http://www.adobe.com/in/products/request-consultation/marketing-cloud.html?s_osc=70114000002J9OmAAK&...

I hope this would help you.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

Thanks guys, the users won't be logging into the CMS so it should be fine.