Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Ldap Integration: Defined user properties not stored in user node

Level 7

Hello,

I'm using the ldap module for user syncronisation between an Active Directory and CMS. In one instance of  default sync handler  following user attribute are defined:

Unbenannt.png

Now my problem is only one attribute is stored in user node, the others not. The only property that work is "sling:resourceType". I checked error.log, the log for "org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.security.authentication.ldap" and "org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.security.authentication.external". No errors, no warnings. Only messages for success. The user node it self is created as expected. My question: what is wrong here?

Thanks in advanced

PS: All attributes from right side of equals signs are vaild attributes and aren't empty.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

A different pair of eyes found the source of all my troubles. In configuration for linked ldap identity provider was a filter defined, which was responsible for this situation:

Unbenannt.png After clearing the above field, all things work fine for me now. Small reason with big impact 

Thanks for your will to help.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Magicr,

Could you please try setting this property too, profile/nt:primaryType=nt:unstructured, like this

profile/nt:primaryType=nt:unstructured
profile/givenName=givenName
profile/familyName=sn
profile/email=mail

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Chitra

Level 7

Did not work. Take care there are properties stored in user node itself. They do also not appear.  

Community Advisor

Hi @Magicr ,

Can you please send me your LDAP and Sync Handler configs and tell me how are you syncing your user?

Thanks,

Chitra

Correct answer by
Level 7

A different pair of eyes found the source of all my troubles. In configuration for linked ldap identity provider was a filter defined, which was responsible for this situation:

Unbenannt.png After clearing the above field, all things work fine for me now. Small reason with big impact 

Thanks for your will to help.