Expand my Community achievements bar.

LDAP and SSO

Former Community Member

Hi,

We want to manage SSO via LDAP. We already have customers which are able to login to publishers via ldap but we want them to automatically login to other publishers if they ever login to one publishers.

The documentation around LDAP and SSO looks very simple and talk about putting the parameter

trust_credentials_attribute="TrustedInfo" within the LDAP login.conf file and putting the same name (here TrustedInfo) under SSO Authentication handler Trusted Credential attribute. I did that but couldn't get that working. I modified ldap_login.conf file on both the publishers and SSO as well but without joy.

Can anybody point why this might be happening. Is it because my SSO handler is the last authentication handler within the all the handlers registered. I will update this ticket after i increase the service ranking for the SSO handler and lets see if this works but any other thing that i might be missing would be helpful.

Thanks

1 Reply

Former Community Member

kumarlal123 wrote...

Hi,

We want to manage SSO via LDAP. We already have customers which are able to login to publishers via ldap but we want them to automatically login to other publishers if they ever login to one publishers.

The documentation around LDAP and SSO looks very simple and talk about putting the parameter

trust_credentials_attribute="TrustedInfo" within the LDAP login.conf file and putting the same name (here TrustedInfo) under SSO Authentication handler Trusted Credential attribute. I did that but couldn't get that working. I modified ldap_login.conf file on both the publishers and SSO as well but without joy.

Can anybody point why this might be happening. Is it because my SSO handler is the last authentication handler within the all the handlers registered. I will update this ticket after i increase the service ranking for the SSO handler and lets see if this works but any other thing that i might be missing would be helpful.

Thanks

Even after increasing service ranking for SSO handler it did not made any difference. Any help is appreciated.