Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Layout changing in AEM not enabled in component.

Level 2

Hi ,

Layout changing option is not showing in my component to allow the author to change column width.

In my component only these options are showing.

Nesan_0-1622795414805.png

Need to enable below red color circle option

Nesan_1-1622795512393.png

Could you please advice on this.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Nesan 

Please ensure your editable template structure node has cq:responsive and all it's child property to enable the responsive grid.

/conf/project/settings/wcm/templates/page-content/structure/jcr:content/cq:responsive

asutosh_jena_0-1622796288731.png

If you have these property available on template, you will be able to see the layout option for component in all the resultant pages which all are created using the template. No update required at the component level.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Nesan 

Please ensure your editable template structure node has cq:responsive and all it's child property to enable the responsive grid.

/conf/project/settings/wcm/templates/page-content/structure/jcr:content/cq:responsive

asutosh_jena_0-1622796288731.png

If you have these property available on template, you will be able to see the layout option for component in all the resultant pages which all are created using the template. No update required at the component level.

Thanks!