Expand my Community achievements bar.

launching config manager in cloud

Level 2

I tried to launch configmgr web in AEM cloud using the url path <instanceurl>/system/console/configmgr, it is giving access denied page. I am the admin of the instance and have all highest privileged roles

6 Replies

Employee Advisor

Cloud Manager doesn't allow access to system/console/configMgr for any of the instances (including dev). It is designed this way. Not even for admin user.

If you have to add some configuration still check below:

1. you can navigate to Program Overview> Environments.
  2. Select the environment (example dev). go to the Configuration tab and add your configuration. 

Level 2

this is good to know, however there are many configuration related to different handlers like authentication etc, how do we this with the  cloud configuration tab? do we need to have local instance for these configurations which comes under configmgr?

Employee Advisor

Yes, it is recommended for developers to have the local instance setup, test there first then move it to server since cloud manager has less accessible when compared to AMS or on prem. Also, you can check the status on developer console if you have access to it.

Community Advisor

From your cloud manager  click on Environment and there you can click see developer console.

webcoholic_0-1646372106602.png

Himanshu Jain

Community Advisor

Hi @EngineerMs ,

OSGI Configs has to be deployed via code through CI/CD Pipeline, We can't change on runtime since it will be saved under /apps which is a immutable folder. So we don't have access to it.

Just incase if you need to view the OSGI configs for debugging use developer console.