Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Launch node url rewrites

Level 4

We recently used a Launch to create a whole new site on top of another one.  When we pushed the launch to production there were many urls embedded in the content that did not get converted to the production URL.  Is this a known issue or is there a way to do this more robustly.  I don't think we'll use this feature again if this is going to be the case.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Which version of aem? How did you promoted & what is status of launch?

Technically if promote was successfully,  launch pages will move the content back into production and url will be converted. From your description looks like you have missed some part OR permission issue in workflow package and promote is not succesful.  All the issue reported so far are addressed & in fact we internally use it. I won;t rule out the fact there may be niche case it might have broken,  i would encourage to engage with official support channel to get it fixed by attaching all the logs. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Which version of aem? How did you promoted & what is status of launch?

Technically if promote was successfully,  launch pages will move the content back into production and url will be converted. From your description looks like you have missed some part OR permission issue in workflow package and promote is not succesful.  All the issue reported so far are addressed & in fact we internally use it. I won;t rule out the fact there may be niche case it might have broken,  i would encourage to engage with official support channel to get it fixed by attaching all the logs.