Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Language Master Links in Experience Fragments

Level 5

I have xf for my header and have language master:

Experience Fragments

Site Fragments -> Language Master -> en -> site -> Header -> Header

-> us -> en -> site -> Header -> Header

Sites

Site -> Language Master -> en -> page1

-> us -> en -> page1

Now when I create a link in the experience fragment to page 1 of english like I would do in sites like /content/site/language-master/en/page1 it doesn't fix the link in the rollout. so in the xf of en/site/header/header you will see /content/site/language-master/en/page1 and it should be /content/site/us/en/page1

we are using AEM as a cloud service. Is there a solution or am I going to have to find a solution. Seems like this should be fixed.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Sean-McK  We also faced similar issue and on raising the adobe ticket. Up on rollout to other sites the links in the XF will not be updated and this is an issue in cloud environment. I recommond to follow below options

1. As part of rollout, create a custom rollout config to update the url from the back end or 

2. As part of the header slingmodel you can update the URL from model class

Note: make sure to read the country and language properties from the page properties or XF properties and not from the URL

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

could you please maintain the same structure in xf and page .

Ex-  

page -   us -> en -> page1

xf         us -> en -> Header

please remove site folder from xf and try.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Sean-McK  We also faced similar issue and on raising the adobe ticket. Up on rollout to other sites the links in the XF will not be updated and this is an issue in cloud environment. I recommond to follow below options

1. As part of rollout, create a custom rollout config to update the url from the back end or 

2. As part of the header slingmodel you can update the URL from model class

Note: make sure to read the country and language properties from the page properties or XF properties and not from the URL