Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Labels are not getting added when trying to add tabs under dailogFieldset

Level 1

I am facing an issue, googled it but could not find a solution, any help could be highly appreciated.  

Please look at the attachments I have added the screenshots.

dailogfieldset-->tabsPanel-->Panel-->widgetCollection-->Widget(in this widget labels are not getting added)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

We have an article that builds a dialog with tabs. 

(cq:Widget) tabpanel->cq:WidgetCollection->cq:Panel->cq:WidgetCollection->cq:Widget

In your example - looks like you are missing cq:WidgetCollection between tabpanel and cq:panel. 

See: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/jstl.html

Download the package and look at the dialog strucuture. 

Hope this helps... 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

I am searching to see if we have an article with a similar dialog structure. 

Correct answer by
Level 10

We have an article that builds a dialog with tabs. 

(cq:Widget) tabpanel->cq:WidgetCollection->cq:Panel->cq:WidgetCollection->cq:Widget

In your example - looks like you are missing cq:WidgetCollection between tabpanel and cq:panel. 

See: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/jstl.html

Download the package and look at the dialog strucuture. 

Hope this helps... 

Level 1

Hey thank you very much for spending time on this. Yes you are correct I missed cq:WidgetCollection.

(cq:Widget) tabpanel->cq:WidgetCollection->cq:Panel->cq:WidgetCollection->cq:Widget --------> This is working in normal case but when i try to add this inside a dailogFieldset then I am facing problem.

If you look at my attached screenshot you will see on top "OptIn" dailogFieldset inside that I need to add tabs.

Level 10

Can you package up you example and send to me at scottm@adobe.com please. I will look into this. Tell me you version of AEM in email.