Expand my Community achievements bar.

JWT projects in Developer Console into oAuth server to server credential

Level 7

Hi Team

Im trying to migrate JWT projects in Developer Console into oAuth server to server credential.

I have projects which are using Product and services API such as Cloud Manager, Adobe Target,I/O Management API, Experience Platform Launch API,CM Pipeline Events, I/O Events ,Adobe Campaign, Smart Content, AEM Brand Portal. 

I will note the steps I'm following. Can you please check and let me know if anything Im doing wrong..

After finding out which applications are using JWT credentials

1) Adding new credentials to the project

where creating oAuth server to server credentials on existing JWT projects -> select product profile->

Generate Access tokens-> Rotating client secrets 

2) AEM Integration

2.1  where go to tools ->Security-> Adobe IMS Configuration-> creating Adobe IMS Technical Account to each API tagged to projects in Developer console  

2.2   tools->Cloud Service Tab->Select Legacy Cloud Service -> choose relevant API and click configure now -> fill the inputs on settings -> click Ok

2.3 go to tools -> Cloud Services tab-> select the API (All the above mentioned API should be available here ?)-> Select relevant configuration folder ->click create-> add the inputs to "Create Adobe Target Configuration"->click connected 

Is above steps are correct ?

Please comment 

Thanks in advance 

1 Reply

Community Advisor

Hi @JakeCham 

Yup, those steps are correct. Once you have done that, you will see in your Adobe Developer Console that the JWT credentials under the product you have updated are no longer being requested by AEM(or another application), once you confirm that, you are good to delete the JWT creds. 

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante