Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

JSPs not recompiling after edit

Level 2

I'm having a heck of a time with JSPs not being recompiled after I edit them, and it seems to be getting worse over the last couple weeks. I've had some success with modifying the lastModified date of the JSP, but today even that is not working. I also looked at the lastModified date on the .java and .class files in /var/classes, and I see that they are incorrect - they're several hours in the future. Is there a different clock being use for those that I can check? Is there something beside the lastModified date I can tweak?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Till your account is setup as a workaround delete all nodes below /var/classes/org/apache/jsp/*  & then restart Apache Sling Dynamic Class Loader Support bundle to force them to recompile.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

What tool are you using to modify your JSP files? Are you using CRXDE lite? 

Level 2

I'm using primarily CRXDE, but other team members are using CRXDE Lite

Level 2

We tried for months to get a daycare account setup without success. I can work through our client to get the request filed, but in the interim, is there something I can do? This is v5.4

Correct answer by
Level 10

Till your account is setup as a workaround delete all nodes below /var/classes/org/apache/jsp/*  & then restart Apache Sling Dynamic Class Loader Support bundle to force them to recompile.