Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

JMeter testing for Author instance

Level 2

We are using Adobe CQ (5.6.1) . We need to do load testing and wanted  use JMeter (2.11)  for this. As CQ Author instance requires authentication for all pages we are facing the challenge to  find the way to set the authentication for CQ in JMeter. Please provide the details  to set the authentication in JMeter.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Vijayraj.vk wrote...

Hi Sham,

Thanks for the response. There is a reference to touchday.jar in the link shared. But I am unable to see the scripts you mentioned. Is there a way to get this or any details on how to set the authentication for author would be helpful.

Extract using [1] and you can see all jmx scripts

[1]  jar -xvf toughday-5.6.1.jar

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

toughday is a bunch of JMeter script which uses authentication & you can look how it is setting at [1].

[1]  http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/cq/current/testing/tough-day.html

Level 2

Hi Sham,

Thanks for the response. There is a reference to touchday.jar in the link shared. But I am unable to see the scripts you mentioned. Is there a way to get this or any details on how to set the authentication for author would be helpful.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Vijayraj.vk wrote...

Hi Sham,

Extract using [1] and you can see all jmx scripts

[1]  jar -xvf toughday-5.6.1.jar

Level 2

Thanks Sham .This really helped . We were able to use the scripts to get the required details.

Level 1

Hi, 

maybe I'm missing something but I was able to execute a basic JMeter load test against AEM by configuring JMeter as depicted below. Hope this helps. 

[img]jmeter.PNG[/img]

regards,

Wim

Level 1

Hi Vijay. I have seen this blog and I could observed that you resolved the issue which you faced for Jmeter to test AEM. I would like to test AEM using Jmeter. Can you please provide any case studies related to this concept. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Anil