Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

JcrResourceResolverImpl in Adobe CQ 5.4. Url mappings problem

Level 2

Hi All,

I have a problem with url mappings defined under Configuration tab in JcrResourceResolverImpl Section.

So far there were many items defined under url mappings but after adding two new ones, resource resolver stopped resolving mappings. Those two were: "/content/brand:/brand" and "/content/mobile:/mobile".

I have not seen any problems or errors in logs. Additionaly when only one of them was added, everything was working good.

Could you explain what is wrong with my url mappings configuration? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

The pattern seems to be wrong, have you tried with "/content/brand/:/brand" and "/content/mobile/:/mobile". 
One way of doing it would be to have like "/content/mybrand/-/" and "/content/myotherbrand/-/". That worked for me.

Good Luck
/Johan

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Have you followed the documentation located here:
http://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/current/deploying/resource_mapping.html

Are you using the correct patterns? 

Correct answer by
Level 7

The pattern seems to be wrong, have you tried with "/content/brand/:/brand" and "/content/mobile/:/mobile". 
One way of doing it would be to have like "/content/mybrand/-/" and "/content/myotherbrand/-/". That worked for me.

Good Luck
/Johan

Level 10

Could you please configure at repository level rather than felix console and verify.