Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

JCR SQL2 Query pages sorted by published date.

Level 2

Hi there. Right now I'm working on a component that will display a list of pages, sorted by the date. To do the sort I used the jcr:createdDate but the client is actually looking for a sort based on published date. That means that the articles that were published in AEM earlier in time will be shown before on the list. I have published some pages and checked the CRX to see if I get a property like jcr: publishedDate, but doesn't seem to include one. Is there a way to actually do that?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Sort on 'cq:lastReplicated' date in the SQL query

cq:lastReplicated = published date

In addition to that, you should check if  'cq:lastReplicationAction' = 'Activate'  in the query to pull only published items and filtering out 'Deactivated' items.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Sort on 'cq:lastReplicated' date in the SQL query

cq:lastReplicated = published date

In addition to that, you should check if  'cq:lastReplicationAction' = 'Activate'  in the query to pull only published items and filtering out 'Deactivated' items.

Level 2

Totally. Thanks. And I can use last replicated action to check if publish or unpublished.