Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events

jcr:lastModified & jcr:lastModifiedBy not updating in AEM as cloud

Level 3

When i tried to update the any metadata property of an asset jcr:lastModified & jcr:lastModifiedBy which is present under "/jcr:content/renditions/original/jcr:content not updating . Requirement is whenever any metadata property gets updated these two values should also be updated .Kindly provide any suggestion how to resolve this issue.

4 Replies

Level 3

Hi @EstebanBustamante thanks for ur time to reply .In my case whenever i tried to change any property these two property not getting updated should i try with some launcher configuration to trigger the the OOTB workflow like DAM metadata writeback or DAM set Last modified date workflow or is there any other workflow need to trigger ?

Community Advisor

@djohn98390536 

Metadata update should not affect the date under original rendition.

OOTB, metadata update is not updating any modification date on the Asset. We might need to write a Workflow launcher to update a custom property when metadata updates. We would need to listen to changes in "metadata" node and listen to only the required properties.

screencapture-localhost-4502-mnt-overlay-cq-workflow-admin-console-content-launchers-properties-html-2024-05-21-08_59_22.png

Aanchal Sikka

Administrator

@djohn98390536 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni