Expand my Community achievements bar.

Issues with loadin inline clientlib

Level 3

Hello Community - We see some issues with loading the clientlib which has the allowProxy property set to true. Can someone tell me if we require to do any additional changes to load the clientlib.

<style type="text/css"
data-sly-use.clientlibs="${'com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.models.ClientLibraries' @ categories='wknd.base'}">
${clientlibs.cssInline @ context="unsafe"}
</style>

8 Replies

Community Advisor

@test1234567 

Can you please try?

<sly data-sly-use.clientLib="/libs/granite/sightly/templates/clientlib.html"
data-sly-call="${clientlib.css @ categories='wknd.base'}"/>

<sly data-sly-use.clientlib="/libs/granite/sightly/templates/clientlib.html">
<sly data-sly-call="${clientlib.js @ categories='wknd.base'}"/>
</sly>

Aanchal Sikka

Level 3

Thanks for your reply. I want to include the inline clientlib which has the allowProxy set to true. Can you check this url ?

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/experience-manager-core-components/using/developing/inclu...

Community Advisor

@test1234567 

Please elaborate what the issue is, when using inline css

Aanchal Sikka

Level 3

The inline css or style tag is not loading. I have even tried with inline js as well but no luck. Can you check if this is working for you or not?

<style type="text/css"
data-sly-use.clientlibs="${'com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.models.ClientLibraries' @ categories='wknd.base'}">
${clientlibs.cssInline @ context="unsafe"}
</style>

<script type="text/javascript"
${clientlibs.jsInline @ context="unsafe"}
</script>

Community Advisor

@test1234567 

Its working for me. Do you have wknd.base on your system currently?

Aanchal Sikka

Level 3

I didn't try with wknd.base category. I tried with project specific clientlib only. Can you check if the clientlib has the allowProxy property set to true? Also can you confirm if you had to declare anything?

Community Advisor

@test1234567  allowProxy is set to true.

I didn't have to declare anything

Aanchal Sikka

Level 3

Can you tell me what version of core components you're using? I have even tried with setting the allowProxy value to false but no luck. I'm using core component version 2.19.0.