Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

Issues with certmetrics.com/adobe Unable to start scheduled exam.

Level 2

Hi Team,

I had my exam scheduled, but when I tried logging into certimetrics, I started getting the errors as attached.

prsn1034_4-1721716796334.jpeg

I tried from 

1. Macbook Pro

2. Lenovo Thinkpad

3. Infinix Hot 11s

4. Google Pixel 7a

5. All Browsers, normal and incognito mode.

But in vain.

Is this normal?

What will happen to my voucher and scheduled exam?

Will I get another chance or refund?

This is clearly a critical issue, and still not resolved I had immediately mailed certif@adobe.com and its been more than 12hours but I have not heard back anything yet.

prsn1034_0-1721716734343.png

Thanks in advanced...

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi All, @Saravanan_Dharmaraj 

After followed up with certif@adobe.com, I got the issue resolved along with the new voucher which I can now use to reschedule it later.

Thank you very much Adobe.

Rgds,

Prasanna

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@prsn1034 I see the same status when i login with certmetrics. May be the system is down. I had similar issue when i did certification long time back, reached out to Adobe in email like you are doing now. I got the refund and voucher too to do the certification. Its painful or irritating when you are all set to do the certification and you cannot do because of these issues. 

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi All, @Saravanan_Dharmaraj 

After followed up with certif@adobe.com, I got the issue resolved along with the new voucher which I can now use to reschedule it later.

Thank you very much Adobe.

Rgds,

Prasanna