Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Issue with using xtype authselection

Level 3

We have setup a tab on the content page properties for one of our templates. This is to allow an author to manually set the page owner. We have a field which is to allow the author to pick the name of the page owner using a text field, which is an xtype of authselection. This should provide the ability to select from the list of CQ users.

This works when logged in as administrator, but when logged in or impersonating one of the authors, it only shows that author in the selection list, and you cant see the other CQ users.

Is this "works as designed" or is the a access control or privilege that can be set to get this to work for other users?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Ah sorted my problem. It was the access set to the users under the home folder. It had been set so they only had read access to the profile node. Just tested a user with jcr:all access and the list is working. Just need to work out the minimum access I can give the users.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 3

Ah sorted my problem. It was the access set to the users under the home folder. It had been set so they only had read access to the profile node. Just tested a user with jcr:all access and the list is working. Just need to work out the minimum access I can give the users.