Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Issue with the Bulk Editor

Level 1

I want to pass the query parameter as "sling:resourceType":'.../components/search/officelocatormapblock' This component is available on the page but I am not getting any results whereas when I try to search for pages with type:Page it is showing me the pages. As per the documentation of Bulk Editor, we have to use "" for passing any query parameter. Kindly Help. Hereby I'm attaching the screenshot:

akshatn1_0-1682667512296.pngakshatn1_1-1682667576767.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I am not sure if it supports sling namespace, I have tried with test jcr namespace properties and it returns the results but does not returns with sling.

It is not working only with sling:resourceType, I try added properties with different name it works with those

arunpatidar_0-1682682470970.png

Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 11.38.38.png

arunpatidar_0-1682674673512.png

It could be possible that the index used for query exclude those properties

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @akshatn1 
You need to pass in "" or without it

Query ParametersUsing GQL parameters, enter the search string you want the bulk editor to look for in the repository; for example, type:Page looks for all pages in the root path, text:professional looks for all pages that have the word "professional" in them, and "jcr:title":English looks for all pages that have "English" as the title. You can only search for strings.

Arun Patidar

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I am not sure if it supports sling namespace, I have tried with test jcr namespace properties and it returns the results but does not returns with sling.

It is not working only with sling:resourceType, I try added properties with different name it works with those

arunpatidar_0-1682682470970.png

Screenshot 2023-04-28 at 11.38.38.png

arunpatidar_0-1682674673512.png

It could be possible that the index used for query exclude those properties

Arun Patidar