Expand my Community achievements bar.

Issue with ExperienceFragmentLinkRewriterProvider when exporting Experience fragments to Target

Level 1

We are trying to rewrite the links when exporting experience fragments to Target.

Implemented "com.adobe.cq.xf.ExperienceFragmentLinkRewriterProvider" to achieve this. https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/developing/extending-aem/experience-fr...

This implementation was working as expected with version - aem-sdk-2022.3.6698.20220318T233218Z-220100

But we observed that the implementation is not working with - "aem-sdk-2022.6.7904.20220629T070041Z-220600"

We have configured below Loggers in local instance and verified - com.adobe.cq.xf.impl.adobetarget.ExperienceFragmentsTargetMediatorImpl

com.day.cq.analytics.testandtarget.impl com.day.cq.rewriter.processor com.adobe.cq.xf.impl com.adobe.cq.xf.impl.adobetarget.ExperienceFragmentsReplicationListener com.day.cq.wcm.api.reference.ReferenceProvider

com.adobe.cq.xf.impl

org.apache.sling.rewriter

com.adobe.cq.xf

org.apache.sling.rewriter.impl

1. We have observed that "htmlparser" generator type instead of "jsoup-html-generator" is being used when we compared logs of older sdk

2. To make use of TargetHTMLTransformer, we have overlayed "adobe-target-offer" rewriter with order greater than the default transformer

3. On doing that "jsoup-html-generator" was used in newer sdk and its now sending the markup as "div" but the links in the html are not getting rewritten

4. Even if we change getPriority() of ExperienceFragmentLinkRewriterProviderImpl, shouldRewrite() is not being called.

Links are not re-written when exporting the fragments to target. 

Please provide thoughts on this.

Screenshot 2022-07-19 at 10.53.43 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-07-19 at 10.54.19 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 12.50.40 PM.png

1 Reply

Level 1

Hi

Do you have any news

I'm trying implement a linkrewriter, but is not called when i export the xf's.

I followed this approach:

https://exadel.com/news/aem-experience-fragments-url-externalization-with-adobe-target/

Thanks