Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Issue with converting components to XF.

Level 6

Selecting an AEM component and using 'Convert to XF' option, it creates the XF, but the component doesn't get added to the XF, resulting in a blank XF. For eg, I author an RTE component -> Convert to XF, the XF gets created, but no RTE is found inside the XF that got created.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Please check logs if we are having any custom event listener on page publish which may cause this issue. Else, this should an issue with specific service pack. Not having an issue with experience fragment, component, template, permission or policy. Please try to validate same with other service packs.

As verified, this issue is not present as part of vanilla instance aem-service-pkg-6.5.16-NPR-40173-B02.zip service pack.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @jezwn 
Could you please add more information ? like which AEM version are you using, if you are trying on vanilla instance or you have custom code etc.?
Could you please share as much as possible that helps to reproduce the issue?

Arun Patidar

Level 6

@arunpatidar It's AEM 6.5.16, client environment with custom code in place. The interesting thing is that the issue is only observed in DEV environment.

Community Advisor

Hi @jezwn 
Thanks for confirmation, I can try and lets see if I can reproduce ?

Arun Patidar

Correct answer by
Level 10

Please check logs if we are having any custom event listener on page publish which may cause this issue. Else, this should an issue with specific service pack. Not having an issue with experience fragment, component, template, permission or policy. Please try to validate same with other service packs.

As verified, this issue is not present as part of vanilla instance aem-service-pkg-6.5.16-NPR-40173-B02.zip service pack.

Administrator

@jezwn Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni