Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Issue with certification exam

Community Advisor

Hey team, 

I suppose to take certification exam, due to some issue I could not proceed. 

It was a part of Examity proctored exam and support team requested to drop a note to Adobe as they need email from adobe to reschedule the exam and provided below id. 

spphelp@adobe.com

Dropped couple of emails from week and not receiving the response apart from autoconfirmation email on case number. 

Could someone assist me on how to resolve this? 

Many thanks in advance. 

Regards, 

Vaibhavi

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Support Team usually reply in 2-3 days.  

Try mentioning all your previous ticket numbers in Subject line and then send the mail. I am not sure it will help but it worked for me many times.

Community Advisor
Thanks for response Varun.Yeah usually I used to get response within two days but not in this case. More than a week, no response yet. I have some other plans relay on current certification and limited time line as well. Trying hard to connect them. I have tried one you mentioned as well. No response but

Administrator
Request you to please drop another email with the reference of previous emails. There was a week holiday in US that might have resulted in some delays. Office opening from 6th of July

Kautuk Sahni

Community Advisor

Thanks for @kautuk_sahni @Varun_Shakya  for suggestion. 

I have dropped a note to below mail ids, they have helped to resolve the issue which I was facing. 

certif@adobe.com

adobepartnersupport@examity.com

Administrator

I hope they revert back. If not, just let me know. I'll follow up for you.

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Community Advisor

Hi @kautuk_sahni , 

Yes , I have got the response and my issue is resolved. 

Thank you 

Administrator

Glad, you hear a response from them. 

Kautuk Sahni