Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Issue in aem 6.5 spell checker in RTE

Level 2

Hi Team,

After adding spell checker plugin for rte if there are no spelling mistake , a blue alert is displayed "No spelling mistakes was found. But it doesn't go away and appears on page even after submitting dialog.

Please let me know if this is a bug or there is any solution for the same.

Also one we click on the blue dialog it closes. Please suggest one solution to fix it.

Thanks,

Soujanya.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Shetty119 ,

Clicking on the alert will close it.

If you click on spellchecker twice, I guess two overlapping alerts are added to the dom (this behavior could be improved), so you would have to click on it twice to remove both of them from the dom.

Solved: aem 6.4 spell checker in RTE - Adobe Experience League Community - 308881

Hope this helps!!

Thanks

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Seems the issue is there in AEM 6.4 also. Refer https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/aem-6-4-spell-checker-in-r... for details.

It seems to be how it works, you can add custom css/js to remove the alert and add the clientlibs to cq:dialog via 

extraClientlibs property or add the clientlibs to authoring clientlibs to in

Level 2
Could you please tell me from where the blue popup appears ? I am thinking to add a timeout function to make it appear and close after 5-10 secs.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Shetty119 ,

Clicking on the alert will close it.

If you click on spellchecker twice, I guess two overlapping alerts are added to the dom (this behavior could be improved), so you would have to click on it twice to remove both of them from the dom.

Solved: aem 6.4 spell checker in RTE - Adobe Experience League Community - 308881

Hope this helps!!

Thanks

Level 2

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply.

I found one solution to this.

Case1: To make that popup appear on full screen mode add below styles:

For rte-globalalert, add z-index as 10020 (z-index: 10020)

Case 2: Instead of clicking on the popup alert make that popup appear for 3 secs and close.

1. Write dialog-loaded function

2. Set timeout function to 1/2 secs until the plugins get loaded.

3.Write on click function for that button using data-action.

4.Set the time out function to 3/4 secs.

5.Then remove the rte-globalAlert from the DOM.

Thanks,

Soujanya.