Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Is there any way to embed core in ui apps using filevault-package-maven-plugin

Level 2

Hi, Is there any way to embed core into ui.apps using filevault-package-maven-plugin but also keeping the packageType as application? Basically I am trying to replicate similar behaviour that was used in older versions of content-package-maven-plugin where core is bundles along with ui.apps and not part of the all module.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 2

Hi @arunpatidar ,

Thank you for your response.

When I tried adding embeddable in the ui.apps I get this error --  ValidationViolation: "jackrabbit-packagetype: Package of type 'APPLICATION' is not supposed to contain OSGi bundles or configurations!.

I tried this previously as well  but could not get it working. how did you get around that?

Level 2

Looks like the issue above happens only in version 1.1.6 of filevault plugin. I used the same version as in your example and everything works fine but I noticed that the core bundle automatically activates and deactivates by itself in a loop. Do you know why? or have you faced anything similar?

Community Advisor

Hi @sindhusr 
No, I did not faced this issue, for me bundle always got activated.

Can you check the logs?

Arun Patidar

Employee Advisor

That approach is not compatible with AEM CS. May I ask why you try to achieve this?

Administrator

@sindhusr Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni