Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Is there any risk in changing Advanced Networking settings?

Level 2

Hello,

In our AEM Cloud Manager program we currently have Advanced Networking settings configured with "networkinfrastructure" set to 

"kind": "flexiblePortEgress" along with 2 "portforewards" configured. 

We need to enable a dedicated IP address for our program's "networkinfrastructure" so we will need to change the "kind" setting to "kind": "dedicatedEgressIp", based from this documentation Dedicated egress IP address

Since we are hosting dev, stage, production environments from this same Program, is there any risk in changing the "networkingrastructure" to "kind": "dedicatedEgressIp"?

Any tips or lookouts is appreciated.

TIA

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@earl5273 I don't think any risk in doing it, only thing is the callout given by Adobe. Also it's a program level setting and it's applicable to all environments hosted in that program.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/security/configurin...

When deciding between flexible port egress and dedicated egress IP address, customers should choose flexible port egress if a specific IP address is not required since Adobe can optimize performance of flexible port egress traffic.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@earl5273 I don't think any risk in doing it, only thing is the callout given by Adobe. Also it's a program level setting and it's applicable to all environments hosted in that program.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/security/configurin...

When deciding between flexible port egress and dedicated egress IP address, customers should choose flexible port egress if a specific IP address is not required since Adobe can optimize performance of flexible port egress traffic.