Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Is there any easy way to pass parameters from a form on 1 page to another

Level 1

I am newcomer to AEM.

I have a form on 1 page and based on what the user selects here, i need to make the content on the next page visible or not. What is an eacy way to do that.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

If the number of variations is small the most common way would be to use a selector (/content/site/en/page2.option1.html or /content/site/en/page2.option2.html). 

Selectors are cachable and probably the best solution for what you have described. 

You just need to make sure you whitelist your selector in dispatcher to prevent DDOS attacks.  

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

If the number of variations is small the most common way would be to use a selector (/content/site/en/page2.option1.html or /content/site/en/page2.option2.html). 

Selectors are cachable and probably the best solution for what you have described. 

You just need to make sure you whitelist your selector in dispatcher to prevent DDOS attacks.  

Level 10

As Orotas pointed out selectors is a good way. See this community article for more information:

http://www.citytechinc.com/us/en/blog/2013/08/apache-sling-selectors-request-parameters.html