Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Is there a way to view all items waiting in a replication queue?

Level 7

Either in CRXDE or anywhere else?

About 50 items are displayed via http://localhost:4502/etc/replication/agents.author/replication-author-publisher-01/jcr:content.queu..., but is there a way to see the whole queue?

Also the queueStatus returned via the above URL is:

• queueStatus

{
    • agentName"replication agent to publisher 01",
    • agentId"replication-author-publisher-01",
    • isBlockedfalse,
    • isPausedfalse,
    • time1405400481043,
    • processingSince-1,
    • lastProcessTime-1,
    • nextRetryPeriod-1405400481044
    },

Why are processingSince and lastProcessTime equal to -1? Also why is the nextRetryPeriod a negative value?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

You can also write a groovy script to do the same as well. You can download the groovy console from Package Manager, iirc, and go from there.

The advantage is that in the script you could tie the asset to whom requested it as well, and start getting fancy from there. :)

Typically with stuck queues, I found the script to be better and more reliable than using the default admin interface.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

Hi,

Go to CQ home page --> tools --> Replication --> double click on the Replication agent which you configured to publish the pages.

There you can see the the items in Queue.

Thanks.

Vikram

Level 7

This is not correct. As I have mentioned, that page only shows 50 items. I want to see all the items.

One way is by modifying /libs/cq/replication/components/agent/queue.json.jsp and remove the limit. But surely there should be a way to display every item in the queue out of the box.

Correct answer by
Level 1

You can also write a groovy script to do the same as well. You can download the groovy console from Package Manager, iirc, and go from there.

The advantage is that in the script you could tie the asset to whom requested it as well, and start getting fancy from there. :)

Typically with stuck queues, I found the script to be better and more reliable than using the default admin interface.