Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Is it possible to log in programatically to experience.adobe.com to download AEM SDKs

Level 2

Hi,

is it possible to programatically log in to https://experience.adobe.com/#/downloads/content/software-distribution/en/aemcloud.html?
I want to automate download/upgrade to latest SDK version for local developers (to avoid asking n-number of people to download the SDKs, unpack them etc).

Is this possible somehow now?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Tomasz_Sobczyk  - As this is something new that came up for AEMaaCs, I think you can consult the product owners if there is any way. Some login servlet or something should help you automate this.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Very good question, I am not aware of any straightforward methods unless you do something like a user action mock using script. May be this should be posted to Ideas area as a RFE

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Tomasz_Sobczyk  - As this is something new that came up for AEMaaCs, I think you can consult the product owners if there is any way. Some login servlet or something should help you automate this.